Wednesday, December 9, 2009

No pictures, but plenty of good wishes.

I had to speak today to the Chaplaincy program at St. Mark's Hospital. While pondering about it, I looked up my collection of poetry, and found some Christmas wishes I gave to my friends one year. I tried to write an individualized letter to each of them. So as my gift to you, I'm going to share my wishes of love and good cheer, and hope that you'll receive inspiration from them.
Love to all.


MY WISH FOR YOU

I wish for you Authenticity,
That you may express your true self,
The Divine Being that is connected to the Source
Of Pure Love, Light and Creativity.

I wish for you Joy,
In solitude and silence,
That you may hear the inner music of the spheres,
The rhythm and harmony of life
Expressing itself through you and
Because of you.

I wish for you Rest
From your fears and worries,
Your striving and your concerns,
That you may fully feel your own
Unique aliveness and essence,

I wish for you Play,
That you may dance from your center,
Sing from your heart,
Write from your hopes and dreams,
And know the Artist who lives within.

I wish for you Love,
That you may know your worth and value
And place in the world;
That you may share that knowledge
From your essence, and bring
Peace and healing into the world
Just by being.

3 comments:

lori vliegen said...

how beautiful, marie!!! and i wish all of these things, and more, to you too!! hugs, :))

Kass said...

These are wonderful wishes and ones that in one form or another, you continue to shower upon me. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful Marie, I wish you all the same!